The key-hole surgery is now the preferable approach in all surgical operations. Most of the Gynaecological operation can now be performed with key-hole surgery.
List of operations which can be performed with keyhole surgery.
1. Hysterectomy (Removal of uterus)
2. Myomectomy (Removal of fibroids)
3. Ovarian cystectomy (Removal of ovarian cysts)
4. Fallopian tuboplasty (To repair the blocked fallopian tubes)
5. Excision of endometriosis (Removal of peritoneal endometriosis)
6. Subtotal Hysterectomy (Removal of uterus only leaving the cervix)